Description: Levitra is the brand name of Vardenafil, a new remedy for the treatment of male erectile dysfunction in the form of tablets. The action is similar to the action of Viagra, but in many cases Levitra is more effective.
How to use: Levitra is taken for 20-30 minutes before sexual intercourse.
Levitra is one of the orally dispersible tablets used to treat erectile dysfunction. The PDE-5 inhibitor is created on the basis of vardenafil, which provides a vasodilating and stimulating action.
Manufacturers guarantee the safety and efficacy of vardenafil in the provision of therapeutic care to people with diabetes. Levitra is also allowed to use in the treatment of impotence of men who underwent an operation to remove the prostate gland. The medication demonstrates a high level of effectiveness in eliminating signs of sexual disorders in patients affected by spinal cord injuries and the effects of obesity.
Levitra product description:
- Each tablet contains: 20 mg of Vardenafil
- Validity: up to 10 hours
- Action: in 20-30 minutes
- Active substance: Vardenafil
- Manufacturer: India
- Form of release of the medicine
Pharmacological drug for fighting erectile dysfunction is available in the form of pills with high bioavailability. Pills intended for absorption in the gastrointestinal tract and covered with a film cover of orange color. Dragee with slightly rough surface have a designation, indicating the dosage of vardenafil hydrochloride trihydrate (5, 10 or 20 mg).
Indications for use of the drug
- Urologists appoint sexually mature patients or a single dose of a tonic in the following cases:
- reduction in strength or total loss of sexual attraction to women
- deterioration of erectile abilities while maintaining a normal level of libido, when a man feels excited, but the genitals do not respond to sexual stimulation
- inferior erection, when the penis does not increase completely or can not reach the required degree of hardness
- absence of involuntary and intentional erection
- impossibility to achieve full satisfaction after sexual intercourse, early ejaculation
self-doubt and fear of intimacy, psychological discomfort during close communication with the opposite sex
The action of the stimulant
Stimulant potency drug copes with signs of complex sexual pathologies, including the signs of psychogenic and organic disorders. Levitra begins to act half an hour after ingestion. The drug activates the production of the mediator of the erection. There is an active expansion of the vascular walls, which give enough blood to maximize the cavernous tissue of the penis.
After filling the perineal zone with blood, swollen caverns compress the venous ducts and temporarily block the way for the outflow of plasma. As a result, the level of blood pressure in the genital organs increases and penis acquires a high degree of rigidity. Man experiences a confident erection, which ends with controlled ejaculation.
After the end of sexual intercourse and the onset of a bright orgasm venous outflow is restored, the penis takes a relaxed look. Nodrenaline is released, which contributes to an increase in the tone of arterial vessels.
Instructions for use
Absorption of vardenafil in the blood occurs within 30-40 minutes. The maximum concentration of the pharmacological drug in the plasma is noted 2 hours after the resolution of the orange pellet.
In a day, a man with different types of sexual disorder can take 5 to 20 mg of a drug substance. The decision to reduce the drug dosage is taken if the patient suffers from kidney and liver dysfunction. A minimum of vardenafil is taken by people aged 65 years or over. The total duration of drug exposure is 10-12 hours.
Contraindications to Levitra application
- The excipient based on vardenafil hydrochloride trihydrate may cause undesirable effects in the following cases:
- hypersensitivity to any of the components of the drug
- reception of incongruous preparations (donators of nitric oxide and nitrates, inhibitors of HIV proteases)
- high blood pressure
- significant anatomical changes in the penis caused by cavernous fibrosis
- congenital extension of the QT interval
- high probability of priapism in the background of sickle